Sunday, October 19, 2008

Got the fever, do I have the time?

My wife started her blog (our family blog) a while back after being dissatisfied with our family web site being so difficult to manage. I can't blame her. It became one of those things that only I could do; uploading web pages and all. I'm glad she found this and figured it out. She likes it and it is easier to keep updated than our own website was. Anyway, I liked it and thought I had some thoughts to share as well. So I shall....or at least I shall try. The big question is time. Do I have the time?

Here it is 11:15 p.m. on Sunday night. I should be in bed. The prob. is my creative gears really get moving about 10:00 p.m. I'm a night owl. I wish I could pick my own work schedule. Of course if I did that, I would probably never see my family - - - - - shhhh - they are day walkers.


BTW - look for me on Facebook. I try to keep my status updated frequently, especially since I can update it from my phone.-



Posted by Picasa

No comments: